We’re glad you’re interested in contributing to Topogram !
There is many ways to help this project :
- Questions : feel free to ask anything related to Topogram
- Ideas: we are open to discussions about features and improvements
- Writing: a blog post about how you use Topogram is always very useful
- Code : pull requests are of course very welcome
- Bugs : open or close an issue on Github
- Data : make your own experiments with Topogram and let us know how it goes !
Please get in touch with us :
NB: We welcome rookies, students, or confirmed developers without distinction. Basically, anyone that wants or needs to use Topogram is welcome to join.
This is an OPEN Open Source Project.
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions will be credited in AUTHORS.txt and given commit access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.